Orders for the APIFINY® must be made by a physician (or authorized representative) using the APIFINY Test Requisition Form.
Obtain Prepaid Sample Collection Mailers
The APIFINY test requires 5 mL of blood or 1 mL of serum. Convenient prepaid sample collection/mailers are available at no charge by request via email at CustomerService@Armune.com or by calling 844-4Armune (844-427-6863).
Each mailer includes:
- Sample collection and packaging materials for two patients
- Two APIFINY Test Requisition Forms
- Prepaid FedEx Domestic Airbill and Clinical Pak
Please see more information about the test below:
- APIFINY User’s Guide (PDF)
Details about collecting, handling, and shipping samples.
- APIFINY Test Directory (PDF)
Specifications regarding the APIFINY test.
- APIFINY Test Requisition Form (PDF)
Each sample sent for an APIFINY test must be accompanied by a completed and signed form.
- CLIA Certificate (PDF)
Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments Certificate of Registration
- HIPAA Privacy Notice (PDF)